1. Application of this policy
- The terms on which we process personal data contributed via the website at https://www.phuture.finance ("the Site");
- Information on the cookies used on the Site.
2. Personal data
In this Policy, the term "personal data" means any information or combination of information that could be used to identify a living individual.
3. What information do we collect?
3.1. We collect and process various items of information that you provide to us. These may include:
- personal contact details such as name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- your preferences regarding information and events;
- your personal and/or employment history, specialities and experience;
- your social media accounts and related links.
3.2. We may collect information from other sources in order to ensure that your personal information is accurate and kept up to date. This data may be combined with other information that we collect and use for the purposes described in this Policy.
We also collect certain types of information automatically, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address or device identifier, your device’s operating system, browser type, websites visited before or after you visit the Site, pages viewed and activities at the Site.
3.3. This information is collected directly from you, as well as through third parties that you have authorised to provide such information.
4. How do we use your personal data?
4.1. We may use your personal data for a variety of purposes, including:
- to provide services that you request;
- to communicate with you;
- to deliver information about us and the work we do;
- to improve our websites and services;
- and for other legitimate business purposes explained below.
4.2. We may send you marketing emails on topics which we think may be of interest to you. We will always offer you an “opt-out” option, which you may use at any time you wish to cease receiving e-mails or other information from us.
5. To whom do we disclose your personal data?
5.1. We may disclose your information:
- To other companies connected with us;
- To companies we have engaged to provide services on our behalf, under conditions of confidentiality.
5.2. We may also need to disclose your information for the following purposes:
- To comply with the law or respond to lawful requests from government or regulatory agencies;
- Where we have reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of our staff, customers or the public.
6. How long do we store your information?
We retain and store your personal data only for as long as we have a legitimate business purpose to do so and in accordance with our data retention policies.
7. Your rights
7.1. You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- The right of access to your personal data;
- The right of rectification of inaccurate data;
- The right of erasure of your personal data where there is no longer any legitimate basis for processing it (sometimes known as the "right to be forgotten");
- (in the circumstances provided for in applicable law) the right to restrict processing, object to processing, and the right to data portability.
7.2. Where the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on your consent before its withdrawal.
7.3. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7.4. You have the right to lodge complaints about the processing of your personal data with a data protection supervisory authority in your country of residence.
8.1. The Site uses "cookies" and other tracking technologies to ensure the best possible experience for the user.
What are cookies and tracking technologies?
8.2. Cookies are pieces of information stored in your hard drive by the web server of the visited website. The server provides the browser with a cookie to save. They are used to make browsing the internet an easier experience. Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
8.3. For more information about cookies, please see the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s website: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
8.4. Tracking technologies include web beacons/GIFs, pixels, page tags and scripts. Emails and mobile apps may contain small transparent image files or lines of code to record how you interact with them. This information is used to help website and app publishers better analyse and improve their services.
8.5. In this Policy, cookies and tracking technologies are collectively referred to as "cookies".
"Strictly necessary" cookies
8.6. We use some cookies for purposes which are strictly necessary for your use of the Site. These may include, for example, cookies which remember your preferences and settings; which remember information that you may enter online (so that it does not have to be re-entered every time you move to another page); or which keep you logged in to portals that we may offer where you wish this to happen.
8.7. Where you have permitted the use of performance cookies, we use Google Analytics to analyse the use of the Site. Google Analytics generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on user's computers. These cookies collect information such as your IP address or other identifiers, browser information, and information about the content you view and interact with to record how you use the Site. The information generated helps us to know how many users we have, which parts of the Site are most popular, what browsers are used (so we can maximize compatibility), the country or region where our users are located, and the demographics and interests of our users. This enables us to better understand who is using the Site and to improve how we present content.
8.9. When you first visit the Site you will be presented with a banner which offers you a choice about whether to accept or reject cookies of different types, with the exception of those cookies which are strictly necessary for a particular service.
8.10. If you wish to amend your choice at any time, you can do so using the link below.
Managing Cookies and Local Storage on Your Device
8.11. If you wish, you can also choose how web browser cookies are handled by your device via your browser settings. Some devices allow you to control this through your device settings. If you choose not to receive cookies at any time, websites may not function properly and certain services will not be provided. Each browser and device is different, so check the settings menu of the browser or device to learn how to change your settings and cookie preferences.
9. Changes to this policy
We may update this Policy from time to time, so please visit this page periodically and review the Policy for changes.
10. How can you contact us?
You may contact us by email at email@example.com.